SKYE Hotel Suites Unveils Meeting Facilities and Launches Events Packages
Famed “Vertical village” is a beacon of luxury in Western Sydney and ideal for business events and conferences of all sizes
Thursday November 23, 2017 – The new SKYE Hotel Suites Parramatta, Crown Group’s first luxury hotel brand, is pleased to present its collection of stylish and tech-savvy meeting spaces along with enticing meeting packages to suit business events and conferences of all types. With a prime location in the heart of Parramatta’s CBD, intuitive amenities and unrivaled 5-star accommodations, SKYE Hotel Suites is the ideal location for business and leisure travelers.
Skye Hotel Suites offers 72 luxury suites overlooking Sydney within V by Crown Group, a distinctive Sydney landmark designed by Allen Jack + Cottier and Koichi Takada Architects. The tower houses a diverse mix of 514 residence apartments and hotel suites along with an outdoor, 25m swimming pool, fitness centre, entertainment rooms and outdoor spaces. Skye Hotel Suites brings together the best elements of hospitality: the warmth and personalized service of a boutique hotel; the grandeur and amenities of a luxury hotel; the spaciousness and familiarity of a local apartment; and the relaxing escape of a resort.
“Parramatta is a dynamic region where innovation and businesses are flourishing,” said Iwan Sunito, Crown Group Chairman & Chief Executive Officer. “SKYE Hotel Suites stands out with its iconic building, optimal location and exceptional meetings and events venues. We look forward to hosting memorable, productive and successful meetings and special events.”
From flexible conference rooms to hip lounges to an outdoor garden, SKYE Hotel Suites features 924 square metres of diverse venues to accommodate meetings and events of all different sizes. SKYE Hotel Suites’ three conference rooms are ideal for business meetings. Equipped with state-of-the-art A/V technology, including projector and drop-down screens and complimentary Wi-Fi. The conference rooms can be combined into one larger room of 274square metres to accommodate more than 100 delegates. In addition to this, a boardroom is also available for up to 8 people. To assist with planning, SKYE Hotel Suites offers a dedicated and experienced meeting planner to assist with each and every detail, from venue design and customised catering menus to special suite rates.
SKYE Hotel Suites is offering an outstanding delegate package starting at just $70 per person per day (minimum numbers apply). Customised menus feature fresh juices, smoothies, protein-infused sweets, fresh fruit, house-baked pastries and cookies, hearty sandwiches, etc.
- Conference room hire
- Arrival tea and coffee by Nespresso and Dilmah
- Gourmet selection of morning tea served with Nespresso coffee and an assortment of teas
- Working style lunch
- Gourmet selection of afternoon tea served with Nespresso coffee and an assortment of teas
- Audio visual equipment – whiteboard, ipchart & screen Still & Sparkling waters and mintsm Conference pads and pens
- Private Function Room PackageWine and dine your colleagues and clients in a private function room. Set menu packages start at $55 per person for a 2-course package and $70 per person for 3 courses. Cocktail and beverage packages start at just $18 per person. Prices are subject to availability, and to change seasonally. Menus upon request.Heritage VenueWhen breaking ground for the V by Crown Group development, Crown Group discovered archaeological remains integral to Parramatta’s historical and cultural past, including an 1840s house, an underlying convict hut, wheelwright’s workshop and the cellar of the Wheat Sheaf Hotel. These have been preserved for public display and sheltered with a distinctive canopy. This one-of-a-kind space which holds up to 60 people can be used for special events, fundraisers and social occasions.To book an event, ring 02 7803 2320 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, visit www.skyehotels.com.au/parramattaAbout SKYE Hotel Suites ParramattaFrom the high-end designer interiors to the tech-savvy amenities in every apartment-sized suite, every detail at SKYE Hotel Suites Parramatta was created to inspire an ambience of chic, modern elegance. Among the most spacious on offer in Parramatta, the 72 stylish suites are accented with the highest quality, bespoke furnishings and fittings. Every suite comes complete with apartment-style conveniences, such as a chic living area, kitchenette, washer and dryer, the latest touch-screen technology and access to the resort’s pool, gymnasium and room service.The building itself is an architectural centrepiece for Parramatta, achieved by twin visionaries Allen Jack + Cottier and Koichi Takada Architects. And with a location that’s less than 300 metres from Parramatta Square, a short walk from Parramatta’s train station and ferry wharf, and in the midst of high-end retail and cultural experiences, SKYE Hotel Suites is a most advantageous location for meetings and events.