Recipe from Berretta – “The Nonna”
Makes 2 sandwiches
- 4 slices of Italian bread
- 1/2 lb Fratelli Beretta Prosciutto, sliced
- 4 slices Parmigiana Reggiano, cut 1/8” thick
- 1/2 cup fresh arugula known lo=cally as Rocket
- 1/4 cup balsamic glaze
- Brush one side of each slice of bread with balsamic glaze.
- Layer each bottom slice of bread with the Fratelli Beretta Prosciutto and the parmigiano.
- Add the arugula, drizzle with the remainder of the balsamic glaze.
- Top each sandwich with a slice of bread.
BERETTA PROSCIUTTO DI PARMA
“Cured for a minimum of 14 months AND Vacuum packed for quality and freshness Beretta prosciutto has a Subtle sweetness and Nutty flavor. It is gluten free, lactose free and Preservatives Free-it is a Dry-cured ham!
It is cured for a minimum of 16 months before being sliced and packed in the Parma region in Italy and is Vacuum packed for quality and freshness!
Beretta’s prosciutto is renowned worldwide as the benchmark for Prosciutto di Parma and San Daniele, the finest quality prosciutto known nationally to Australian consumers.
You can visit Visit the Beretta’s website: www.fratelliberetta.com
Imported and distributed exclusively by Bertocchi Smallgoods
Bertocchi Smallgoods | Simply the best!
ABN 58 163 884 982
97 – 113 Trawalla Avenue,
Thomastown VIC 3074