Home-ground: Live with Australia’s Specialty Coffee Experts
We’re all missing that café experience (takeaway just isn’t the same), so Australian dairy brand, Riverina Fresh has decided to bring those cosy, comfy coffee vibes into your lounge room with a virtual event, Home-ground: Live with Australia’s Specialty Coffee Experts.
Featuring some of Australia’s most well-known roasters and baristas, including Salvatore Malatesta of St Ali and Sasa Sestic of Ona Coffee, the virtual event will give coffee lovers an insight into the state of the industry and a look at how roasters are making their coffee at home.
You may even learn a thing or two about making café-worthy coffee at home. So pour your cup, hop online with Riverina Fresh, and join us for a chat with your local favourites.
Date and time:
- Wednesday 13th May
- 12:00pm – 1:00pm
- Zoom Webinar: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86751210872
- Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/3201591270065352/
- Jenny Willits, Seven Miles Coffee Roasters
- Jody Leslie, Toby’s Estate
- Paul Jackson, Danes Specialty Coffee
- Salvatore Malatesta, St Ali
- Sasa Sestic, Ona Coffee
- More names coming soon…
- Rob Collier, Riverina Fresh
- Ross Quail, Hemro Group