This summer, a sophisticated haven of relaxed glamour will open in the heart of one of Asia’s most important cities: introducing the all-new Four Seasons Hotel Jakarta.
The centrepiece of a mixed-use development in Capital Place that also includes an office tower, Four Seasons Hotel Jakarta will offer 125 suites with panoramic skyline views, as well as a luxurious spa, gracious event spaces, and four dining and drinking options, including a soaring rotunda on the ground floor and a signature Italian restaurant on the 20th floor rooftop. The award-winning landmark building by Pelli Clarke Pelli Architects showcases timeless interiors by New York-based Champalimaud Studio and dramatic tropical landscaping by Bangkok’s Bensley Design Studios. As visually appealing as it will be fully functional for today’s modern traveller, international guests as well as local clientele can look forward to the thoughtful luxury and personalised service for which Four Seasons is already well-known in the city.
Located on Jalan Gatot Subroto, the Hotel is 40 minutes by car from Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, with easy access to all major business destinations in south Jakarta, including the Sudirman Central Business District and Mega-Kuningan.
Four Seasons Hotel Jakarta opens this summer in Capital Place, replacing the brand’s previous location on Jalan H.R. Rasuna Said.
Four Seasons Hotel Jakarta is intimate at 125 guest accommodations – all of them suites.
- Décor features chinoiserie wall panels, original Indonesian artwork, and all-marble bathrooms; sliding doors separate the bedroom from the living room and work area, all naturally lit by large wall-to-wall windows
- The Presidential Suite sprawls across 330 square metres (3,500 square feet) on one full side of the 19th floor, with amazing views from the living room, separate dining room with kitchen, private study and two bedrooms
Dining and Drinking
Four restaurants and lounges are among the dining and drinking options for guests of Four Seasons, as well as local visitors. The culinary team is led by Executive Chef Marco Riva and Executive Pastry Chef Lorenzo Sollecito.
- Palm Court – A splendid rotunda with a spectacular 1,500-crystal chandelier lighting a 13 metre (43 foot) domed ceiling; this modern and sophisticated space is the setting for breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as afternoon tea and cocktails in a relaxed and elegant atmosphere; a terrace and lounge pavilions afford the opportunity to dine outdoors amid the lush gardens
- Alto Restaurant – A dazzling new restaurant on the 20th floor with outdoor terrace puts the city at one’s feet while enjoying authentic Italian cuisine by Chef Marco against a backdrop of plush interiors and panoramic views (opening late 2016)
- Nautilus Bar – A posh destination for movers and shakers and the city’s social elite, Nautilus seduces with discreet booths and expertly prepared libations
- La Patisserie – Offering innovative, artistic sweet creations to enjoy in the boutique-like café or to take away in lavish gift boxes and signature bags
Spa, Fitness and Leisure
A well-balanced life includes time to relax and rejuvenate while travelling. Facilities include:
- Spa – Inspired by the beauty of the iris flower, eight treatment rooms including two couple’s suites are the setting for results-oriented therapies
- Pool and terrace – A breath of fresh air in the heart of the city among lush tropical landscaping with a poolside bar for refreshments
- Fitness centre – Open 24/7 featuring state-of-the-art cardio and weight training equipment
Meetings and Events at Four Seasons
Jakarta’s newest event venue includes an exclusive ballroom as well as additional options for smaller functions, all with a separate entrance from the Capital Place grounds for easy access without having to go through the Hotel.
- 720 square metre (7,750 square foot) ballroom with large windows overlooking a private garden terrace (400 square metres or 4,300 square feet), and sunlit foyer for greeting guests of prestigious business events and social gatherings
- Five additional spaces ideal for breakouts and board meetings as well as more intimate social gatherings
- Impeccable Four Seasons event planning and execution, including custom menus created by the culinary team led by Executive Chef Marco Riva and Executive Pastry Chef Lorenzo Sollecito
Signature Four Seasons Service
Renowned the world over for its personalised service, Four Seasons offers the following to all guests:
- Expert multi-lingual concierge and business services, with access to personal shoppers, private tour guides and other local services
- Twice daily housekeeping
- Laundry services including one-hour pressing and overnight shoeshine
- Storage of personal items for frequent guests
- Round-the-clock in-room dining
- Complimentary morning coffee and international newspapers
- Executive airport transportation services
- Complimentary basic Wi-Fi throughout the Hotel