Singapore Airlines -Offering you greater flexibility in times of uncertainty
Enjoy complimentary rebooking for all tickets issued up to 31 July 2022
We understand that travel plans may change given the evolving nature of the Covid-19 pandemic. If you have a ticket issued on or before 31 July 2022, you can now rebook your flight without a fee and may transfer your purchased additional baggage or seats, if any, to the new flights. Purchased add-on deals i.e., seats with additional baggage, will be refunded. Read on to find out more.
Make unlimited changes to your booking
With complimentary rebooking, you can:
- make unlimited changes to your booking on or before 31 July 2022; and
- make one additional change after 31 July 2022.
All booking change fees will be waived if your ticket is eligible for complimentary rebooking. All you have to do is pay the fare difference, if any.
Any booking change you make must be before your original travel date or within a year of your ticket’s date of issue, whichever is earlier. For example, if your ticket was issued on 15 June 2021, you must make your changes before 15 June 2022. You can find your ticket’s date of issue in the e-ticket pdf attached to your booking confirmation email.
Change your travel date, destination, get a full refund, and more
To change your travel dates, simply log in to Manage Booking and select your new flights.
To change your destination, please contact your local Singapore Airlines office or your travel agency or third-party website—depending on who you purchased your tickets from.
In the event of a flight cancellation, international border closures, or if you test positive for Covid-19 and are unable to travel, you can seek a refund of the unused portion of your ticket. Submit your refund request here.
If you have paid for add-ons such as additional baggage, seats, or add-on deals i.e., seats with additional baggage bought as a bundle deal, your options will vary depending on:
Change of travel dates only
- Purchased additional baggage may be transferred to the new flights.
- Purchased seats may be transferred to the new flights, if available. If not, a full refund of the purchase will be offered.
- Purchased add-on deals may be refunded.
Change of destination
- All purchased additional baggage, seats or add-on deals may be refunded. You may choose to re-purchase the add-ons for your new flights, subject to availability and prevailing prices.
To make arrangements for your add-ons, please contact your local Singapore Airlines office.
Book now, postpone later
We are waiving the booking change fees. Book now and there is no need to worry about your travel dates.
If you have purchased your ticket on or before 31 July 2022, you can rebook your flights as many times as you like, with no booking change fees, up to 31 July 2022. Your ticket will be reissued based on your updated itinerary, with a new validity period of up to 12 months.
You are still entitled to one complimentary change after the period for unlimited complimentary rebooking ends on 31 July 2022. Fees will apply for any further changes made to the booking.
Please note that a fare difference may apply, during or after the complimentary rebooking period.
Terms and conditions
- Applicable to all Singapore Airlines tickets issued between 5 March 2020 and 31 July 2022 (both dates inclusive)
- Offer applies to rebooking and re-routing changes made at least 2 hours before flight departure
- Fare differences may apply, subject to the fare conditions of your ticket
- Travel must be completed within the ticket validity period
- Should your original ticket be reissued, a new validity period will apply from the reissuance date, subject to conditions of the new fare
- Cancellations will be subject to the fare conditions of the ticket. Cancellation fees will be waived due to:
– Flight cancellation
– Disrupted travel plans arising from Covid-19-related international border closures
– Inability to travel on booked flight as a result of positive Covid-19 test
- For purchased add-ons such as additional baggage or seats, your options will vary depending on:
– Change of travel dates only: Purchased additional baggage will be transferred to the new flight. Purchased seats will be transferred to the new flight, if available. If not, your purchased seats may be refunded. Purchased add-on deals i.e., seats with additional baggage bought as a bundle deal, will be refunded in full.
– Change of destination: Purchased add-ons will be refunded. New add-ons for your rebooked flights may be purchased, subject to availability and prevailing prices.
Search flights for your next trip